At All Pure Cleaning, we pride ourselves on maintaining strong communication with our clients, so most of our communication is done in writing for your reference and peace of mind.
If you make a one-off booking with us, your booking is confirmed as soon as you receive a 'booking confirmation' email from us and we have your address and credit card details on file. If you have a regular, ongoing booking with us (for example a weekly or fortnightly clean) your booking is automatically confirmed for the same day each week or fortnight.
"Monthly (adhoc)" and "one-off" clients are also subject to this cancellation policy.
There are no lock-in contracts with our services, however, we do require a minimum of 1 BUSINESS DAY'S notice to cancel, reschedule or suspend a clean. This can be done by email or phone call to (08) 6629 4494.
For cancellations (or rescheduling requests) with less than 1 business day’s notice given, a full cancellation fee applies. Without adequate notice we do not have the opportunity to fill a cancelled timeslot with another booking, and last-minute changes to our rosters are very difficult to arrange. This cancellation fee is equal to the total amount of hours booked for your cleaning service and is used to compensate staff for their loss of income - we still have to pay staff for the time they were meant to be cleaning your house.
Out of courtesy, our booking system will automatically send a booking reminder 2 day's before your clean (with an APPROXIMATE time of arrival - this is subject to change so please do not book your day around it, we come between the hours of 8am and 5pm). If your clean falls on a Monday, you will receive your message on a Saturday. If your clean falls on a Tuesday, you will receive your message on a Sunday. You will need to have your booking saved in your calendar so you have your own reminder and contact us on the Friday beforehand to cancel or reschedule your clean if needed. If cancellations are made on weekends for cleans on Mondays (when our administration team is not in the office to see them) and therefore less than 1 business day's notice is given then the full cancellation fee applies.
As our cleaning staff don’t arrange the rosters or have access to our booking schedule, we strongly advise you contact us directly during business hours about cancellations rather than only telling your cleaners. For your peace of mind, we confirm all cancellations in writing, by either SMS or email.
If we arrive for a scheduled booking but are unable to gain access to the property, eg. if you forget to leave out a key for us/change your lockbox code without telling us or if no one is home as arranged, or we can’t access your property for whatever reason, we will always attempt to contact you first via phone and/or text message to see if there is an alternative way we can gain access or if someone could return to the property to let us in. Any time we spend waiting for access is billed as part of the clean.
If we are not able to get in contact with you within a reasonable amount of time or access is not possible, there is also a call-out fee in addition to a late cancellation fee equivalent to the full cost of your booking. Lock-out fees (ie. cancellation + callout fee) are used to compensate staff for their travel expenses and waiting time, as well as the loss of income.
To prevent either of these situations from occurring, we urge all clients to save the date(s) of their bookings into their calendars and to have a reminder system in place to advise us with adequate notice in the event that an upcoming clean needs to be cancelled or rescheduled. We also strongly recommend a lock box being placed on the property and that any updated codes are given to us. If you are in doubt about when your next scheduled booking is, feel free to contact us and we will confirm this with you.
We care about you (our clients) and we care about our staff, because of this, we ask that you do not allow us to come and clean for you if you or anyone at your property is sick with an infectious disease, illness or cold/flu. Please be honest with us and help protect our community. Just like we would never knowingly send sick staff members into your home, we ask for the same courtesy. If our staff members become unwell from being exposed, it means we then need to cancel other client's cleans, it also means they may then expose their family to it etc. You could potentially be putting people at risk who have compromised immune systems who require hospitalisation from a simple cold so we really want to ensure the safety of everyone we have working for us and everyone we clean for.
We also ask that you don't just put someone who's sick in another room and still have us clean for you and avoid that room. Particularly with young children, they tend to touch every surface in the house and some haven't mastered the art of covering their mouths when they cough or sneeze. It is also very hard to contain a child to only their room for hours on end. It often means the air in your home is likely contaminated and is a risk we are not willing to take. Please give us adequate notice (1 BUSINESS DAY) so we can reschedule your clean or unfortunately the full cancellation fee will apply with cleans cancelled at short notice.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this.
If you have any other questions about our cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Once a booking is confirmed, minimum 1 business day’s notice is required for cancellations, reschedules or suspension of service.
- If your clean falls on a Monday, you will need to let us know the Friday before if you wish to cancel or reschedule your clean.
- If your clean falls on a Tuesday and the Monday before was a public holiday then you will need to let us know the Friday before if you wish to cancel or reschedule your clean.
- Cancellations can be made by phone call to (08) 6629 4494 or email us.
- Our business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm - we do not check emails on the weekend as we are closed on weekends (including long weekends).
- It is strongly recommended you put a reminder in your calendar for your weekly or fortnightly cleaning service and do not rely on our courtesy messages.
- We ask that you do not allow us to clean for you if you or anyone in your household is unwell (ie: cold / flu, infectious disease / gastro etc) to protect our staff and other clients.
- Late cancellations, made without a minimum of 1 business day’s notice, will incur a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation fees are equivalent to the entire amount of booked hours of cleaning (ie: if you have a 4 hour total booking each week and cancel that clean without required notice, this entire amount will be charged).
- Lock-outs, where we are unable to enter a property after making a call-out also incurs a call-out fee.
- Lock-out fees (ie. cancellation) are equivalent to the full cost of your booking which is the same as the cancellation fee.