Vacate Cleaning Perth
Vacate cleaning Perth homes is our speciality! We know that moving house is stressful, and getting your house ready for an end of lease inspection can be daunting. It’s just one more job to deal with. Our policy is to communicate well with you throughout the process so that you know where you stand. We guarantee that we’ll work quickly and efficiently to get your bond back. As experts in vacate cleaning, end of lease cleaning and bond cleaning we do over 1000 vacate cleans a year in Perth. We know what real estate agents are looking for and follow our checklist to make sure that everything is taken care of. Whether you want us to do the whole job or just to help you finish in time for inspection, you can rest assured that the job will be done right. We can guarantee it.
The process of cleaning a vacated home is a little different from day-to-day maintenance. Even the cleanest of homes can still have build-up from years of use. So whether you need a full clean as you’re moving out of a rental property and aiming to get your full bond back, or require a lighter clean just before you move into a new home, allow us to take care of it all for you.
Allow All Pure Cleaning to take the pressure off so you can sit back and relax knowing your place will sparkle, your real estate agent will be happy and your bond will come back to you in full.
what's generally included
a vacate clean:
- Vacuuming & mopping of all floors
- Spot cleaning of walls, window treatments, doors, door frames and door handles
- Spot cleaning of light fixtures (only those in reach), switches, powerpoints and fans
- Cobweb removal throughout
- Cleaning inside of all built-in cabinetry and other furniture (chattels)
- Deep clean of the kitchen, including the oven, rangehood, stove, counters, cabinetry and sinks
- Deep cleans of bathrooms, including tubs, vanities, shower recesses, tile and grout cleaning, treatment of soap scum & grime
- Cleaning of toilets and laundry
what else can be included?
- Upon request, we can also give you quotes for additional services:
- Window cleaning (inside & out) & window tracks (charged separately)
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Sweeping and cobweb removal throughout outdoor areas such as eaves, verandahs, garages and patios.
- And we also have contacts in Gardening, Gutter Cleaning, Landscaping, Reticulation and Bore Repairs so you can rest easy knowing your ALL of your moving needs are taken care of.
- ***Please note that we do not clean or remove mould & we do not clean blinds/window coverings***
Get your bond back in full
& relax in your new home
& relax in your new home
What is the price of a vacate clean in Perth?
We do not have a set price for vacate / end of lease cleaning as it depends on various factors, including:
How dirty (or clean) your house is
How many bedrooms/bathrooms/living areas
The size of each room
How many cupboards/benches you have (and if you want them all cleaned)
The layout of the house
If you require your oven and windows cleaned (and how dirty or clean they are)
If your house is occupied and contains furniture or has been vacated and is empty
If you have pets (as cute as pets are – dog hair can get in every nook and cranny)
Based on this, we will give you an estimate of how many hours we may require and a quote for other services as needed.
We supply all the products and equipment needed to get the job done, and we only charge for the time we spend cleaning, not a second more. Please note that our vacate cleans are not able to be completed using all-natural products.
Whether your home is big or small, we can help and ensure you get the best value for the highest quality clean!
Want to ensure you get your bond back at the end of your lease?